If you are a Gmail user, then it’s very important for you to understand the facility called ‘filtering’. E-mail filtering can be used to organize E-mails according to any specific criteria. Create a filter for you incoming E-mails and you will be able to protect yourself against spam messages and other security issues. You are also allowed to create filter for your outgoing messages as well. Gmail Technical Support provides detailed guidance about filtering and how to create a filter for your messages. You can contact the professionals anytime to get expert help.
There are two methods to create a filter. Have a look at both of them
Method 1: Direct method
- Login Gmail and click the down arrow at the search box.
- Provide the criteria of your filter and click ‘Search’.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click ‘Create filter with this search’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose ‘Create filter’.
METHOD 2: Using a Particular Message method
- Login your Gmail account.
- Click the checkbox next to the desired email.
- Click ‘More’.
- Click the button asking ‘Filter messages like this’.
- Enter the filter criteria and remember to save changes.
Use any of the above method and easily create a filter for your messages. To get help about ‘how and why to create a filter for your messages’, you should take expert help. Gmail Support Number is available throughout day and night to provide you relevant help instantly.
You can read, respond and search your mails even when you are not connected to internet. This is possible with the offline Gmail feature. This facility by Gmail will allow you to use Gmail even when you are offline. It will help you to connect yourself in emergency situations. For detailed help, ask the experts at Gmail Help.
Offline Gmail feature can be used only on your computer system. Install Gmail Offline on your system and your mails will automatically be synced with your browser’s storage. Follow these simple steps to install Gmail offline on your system.
- Go to Chrome Web Store to visit Gmail Offline page.
- Click ‘Add to Chrome’ and choose ‘Add app’.
- Now visit chrome://apps/ on Chrome.
- Click ‘Gmail Offline’.
- Now click ‘Allow offline mail’.
- Click ‘Continue’ to finalize your selections.
- Wait for the app to be installed completely.
- After the installation is done, your mail synchronization will be started. Don’t close your browser at this time because this will interrupt the process.
- If the synchronization process is taking too much time, you can try Sync optimizer Chrome extension.
Once everything is done, go to chrome://apps/ and choose ‘Gmail Offline’ to access your mails offline. Don’t install Gmail offline on a public or shared computer as this will allow anyone to see your messages. If you need further help on this topic, you can dial Gmail Helpline Number and ask the experts.
Email storage capacity is one of the gravest issues for Gmail users nowadays. Gmail allows only a limited amount of data to be stored which might appear insufficient to the users. Some paid methods are allowed to Gmail users that allow more storage space. Below are some simple tips that will also increase some storage capacity for your account. You can also ring Gmail Help Phone Number to get assistance on the topic.
- Delete old mails: Free up some space by deleting old messages. Use you search box to locate mails that are older than 2 years or more. Delete them to free up space.
- Remove heavy files: Find the mails having large attachments in your inbox. Use search box to locate them and delete them to free up some space.
- Set default receiving settings to ‘Plain Text’: Set your mail settings to plain text as it doesn’t occupy much space on your storage. Set it as your default feature to receive further HTML mails as plain texts.
- Download attachments to your system: If the attachment is heavy but it’s important at the same time, then download it to your hard disk and then delete the mail.
For more tips and hack, feel free to dial Gmail Help Number. The experts at our end are extremely efficient and promising. They can also assist you to eliminate any technical trouble from your account. Give them a call anytime as the experts are available 24 hours and 365 days a year.
Apart from being the most loved free webmail service provider, Gmail also offers numerous thoughtfully created features and facilities to its users. ‘Hangouts’ is one of them. You can connect your friends and chat with them using this feature. It allows you to make video call as well. You can do a lot of activities over Hangouts like, sending images, emoticons, videos and text ofcourse without any waiting or downloading additional application. It opens as a private chatbox in your Gmail window and allows you to have a conversation with your friends easily. There is a long list of features that you can avail with Hangouts with the help of the experts at Gmail Help Number. Contact them and learn the method and specialization on your own.
While you are on a chatting app, it’s important to have a display picture and a status to let your friends know what is going through your mind. ‘Hangouts’ allows you to do so. The image you choose as your Gmail profile picture will be visible as your Hangouts profile pic and you will be allowed to write a status with it to make your account more attention worthy. Dial Gmail Helpline Number or have a look at the steps below to choose a status for your account.
- The Hangouts menu is at the left on your homepage. Click on the drop icon, next to your name.
- A separate pop-up will appear with a box on top asking ‘Share your Status’.
- Click inside the box and begin typing.
- You are allowed to add emoticons and emojis with your status.
- Press ‘Enter’ when finished.
Account security is one of the most commonly discussed issues regarding Gmail. It’s very important to keep your account safe as your personal account contains a lot of personal data of yours. To prevent your account getting hacked, you should create a strong password for your account. In case you encounter any account hacking issue, you should look for Gmail Password Recovery.
With the detailed maneuver of experts, you will become able to recover your compromised Gmail password. To render you with relevant help on the topic, our professionals are ready all the time to help you on password related topics. You can come to us anytime to Recover Gmail Password.
Here is the most asked question from the Gmail officials.
QUE: How to strengthen my account security by creating a strong password for my Gmail account?
ANS: Choosing a strong password is vital as it may make your account hack-proof. Follow these measures to create a strong password.
- Make sure your password is at least 8 digits long.
- Use both uppercase and lowercase letters in your password.
- Use numbers in between the letters to create a mesh.
- Use special symbols also. It will make your password un-guessable.
- Use spaces in between the password. Spaces in the beginning or end are not allowed.
- Use all of these together to create a 3D password.
- Some extremely easy passwords like ‘123456’ are already blocked.
- In case you need any help. Contact Reset Gmail Password
Apple operating system has an unmatched quality that only an apple user can experience. If you are using an apple device i.e. an iPhone or an iPad, then you should learn to use Gmail on your device to enjoy the convenience. You will be able to enjoy all the functions and facilities of Gmail on your mobile as same as on your computer system. If you need any help on this topic, dial Gmail Support Number and ask the experts.
To enjoy Gmail on your apple device, you have to add your account first. Follow the steps to do so.
- Tap to open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone/iPad.
- Go to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
- Tap ‘Add Account’ and choose ‘Gmail’ from the list.
- Enter account details and tap ‘Next’.
- Select the notifications you like to get.
To add the account directly to your Gmail app, follow these steps.
- Open the ‘Gmail’ app.
- Tap menu on the top left corner.
- Enter your E-mail address and continue.
- Now tap ‘Manage Accounts’ and choose ‘Add Account’.
- Provide your Gmail username and password.
- When your account is added successfully, you will be signed into your account.
In case of any trouble, call Gmail Technical Support and take assistance from the technicians. Follow their educated maneuver and perform the operation easily. You can contact them anytime as their toll-free number is available 24 hours for your help. Contact them to eliminate any trouble blocking your way.
Chrome extensions can no doubt enhance your Gmail experience. You can choose them according to your need and you will feel the magical effect of them instantly. You can easily find the extensions at Google store and install them for free. Use the search box to find your relevant extension and add it to your browser. You can take help from the experts at Gmail Customer Support anytime you require any help.
Here are some of the most commonly used Chrome extensions that you should try:
- MixMax: MixMax is one of the most favorite chrome extensions that entrepreneurs love to use. It will allow you to schedule your meetings from your E-mail body. You can delay mails, boomerang and do other time saving things with this extension. You will even be allowed to merge your mails, create E-mail templates and see when people read your mail.
- SaneBox: It will help you to categorize your important mails. You can save a hell lot of your time with the help of this extension. You will be allowed to create a Whitelist for important E-mail address and the mails will be automatically moved to your inbox. The less important mails will be moved to ‘SaneLater Box’.
- Yesware: with this extension in your account, you will become able to track each and every mail send from your account. It can batch-send mails too.
To know more about Chrome Extensions, you can dial Gmail Customer Support Phone Number and ask the experts.
If you are using Gmail app on your mobile then it’s very important for you to enable Gmail notifications ‘On’ so that you will become able to respond to any mail you receive instantly. You will receive a notification every time you get a new mail. This facility can also be availed on your desktop version. In that case, your web browser will notify you about the incoming. If you need detailed help on the topic, you can talk to our experts at Gmail Support. They will provide you sufficient knowledge and even guide you how to do that.
While using Gmail app on your mobile, you have to enable the feature first to get the notifications. Go through the steps below:
- Tap the Gmail app to open it.
- Click ‘Menu’ at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Now you have to choose your account.
- Click the checkbox next to ‘Notifications’ to enable notifications.
- Choose ‘Inbox sound and vibrate’.
- You are allowed to choose your notification settings like sound and others.
- You can also setup notification settings of your android device.
Once you enable the feature, you will start getting notified about the mails you receive. You can instantly respond to them accordingly. Gmail Technical Support is dedicated to provide you finest and instant help on any topic related to Gmail. You can call them and ask them for help anytime you need.
“I like the way how Outlook shows Emails in a pane, it’s very irritating to go back and click on next mail again and again.” I’ve heard this so many times from people and every time I told them that the same is possible with Gmail also. Now I’ve decided to provide a detailed briefing on the topic. You can also consider talking to the experts at Gmail Help if you need professional help.
To change the preview pane, you have to enable to feature first. Go through the steps below to learn how to enable the feature on your Gmail.
- Login your Gmail account and get to your homepage.
- Now click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the page and choose ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- On the Settings page, click on the tab labeled as ‘Lab’. This option might be on the top right menu.
- Choose Lab and scroll through the entire page to find ‘Preview Pane’.
- Click ‘Enable’ next to it and choose ‘Save Changes’.
Once you have enabled the feature, you will now become able to change the way you scroll through your mails and go through a bulk of messages. Consider the steps provided below to do so.
- Now you can see a new option located next left to the gear icon. This is the preview pane button.
- Click on the button and choose accordingly.
If you need further help, then ring Gmail Toll-Free Helpline Number and take guidance from the professionals.
Your inbox is the default homepage for your Gmail account. You can choose the style of your account and you can also categorize your mails to manage your account better. The homepage you actually see is the Primary section of your inbox, there are other sections like social, promotion, spam and trash etc. two more sections are available for your account that are by default invisible, you have to make them visible to access those messages. You can take assistance from the experts at Gmail Support on the topic as they can guide you better.
To change style for your inbox, go through these steps.
- Login to open your Gmail account.
- Click the little gear icon to open ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Inbox’ tab.
- Go to the section named as ‘Inbox type’ and select according to your choice. You can choose from Default, Important First, Unread First, Starred First and Priority Inbox.
- You can manage more options like ‘how to filter mail’ and ‘show important markers’.
- Choose the settings accordingly and remember to ‘Save’ the settings after you finalize your selection.
These settings will help you to manage your inbox and categorize the mails you receive. You can change these settings as many times as you like. If you encounter any problem in the above provided demonstration, then you can dial Gmail Customer Support Number and our technicians will help in the most effective and fastest way possible.