Account security is one of the most commonly discussed issues regarding Gmail. It’s very important to keep your account safe as your personal account contains a lot of personal data of yours. To prevent your account getting hacked, you should create a strong password for your account. In case you encounter any account hacking issue, you should look for Gmail Password Recovery.
With the detailed maneuver of experts, you will become able to recover your compromised Gmail password. To render you with relevant help on the topic, our professionals are ready all the time to help you on password related topics. You can come to us anytime to Recover Gmail Password.
Here is the most asked question from the Gmail officials.
QUE: How to strengthen my account security by creating a strong password for my Gmail account?
ANS: Choosing a strong password is vital as it may make your account hack-proof. Follow these measures to create a strong password.
- Make sure your password is at least 8 digits long.
- Use both uppercase and lowercase letters in your password.
- Use numbers in between the letters to create a mesh.
- Use special symbols also. It will make your password un-guessable.
- Use spaces in between the password. Spaces in the beginning or end are not allowed.
- Use all of these together to create a 3D password.
- Some extremely easy passwords like ‘123456’ are already blocked.
- In case you need any help. Contact Reset Gmail Password
Apple operating system has an unmatched quality that only an apple user can experience. If you are using an apple device i.e. an iPhone or an iPad, then you should learn to use Gmail on your device to enjoy the convenience. You will be able to enjoy all the functions and facilities of Gmail on your mobile as same as on your computer system. If you need any help on this topic, dial Gmail Support Number and ask the experts.
To enjoy Gmail on your apple device, you have to add your account first. Follow the steps to do so.
- Tap to open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone/iPad.
- Go to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
- Tap ‘Add Account’ and choose ‘Gmail’ from the list.
- Enter account details and tap ‘Next’.
- Select the notifications you like to get.
To add the account directly to your Gmail app, follow these steps.
- Open the ‘Gmail’ app.
- Tap menu on the top left corner.
- Enter your E-mail address and continue.
- Now tap ‘Manage Accounts’ and choose ‘Add Account’.
- Provide your Gmail username and password.
- When your account is added successfully, you will be signed into your account.
In case of any trouble, call Gmail Technical Support and take assistance from the technicians. Follow their educated maneuver and perform the operation easily. You can contact them anytime as their toll-free number is available 24 hours for your help. Contact them to eliminate any trouble blocking your way.
Chrome extensions can no doubt enhance your Gmail experience. You can choose them according to your need and you will feel the magical effect of them instantly. You can easily find the extensions at Google store and install them for free. Use the search box to find your relevant extension and add it to your browser. You can take help from the experts at Gmail Customer Support anytime you require any help.
Here are some of the most commonly used Chrome extensions that you should try:
- MixMax: MixMax is one of the most favorite chrome extensions that entrepreneurs love to use. It will allow you to schedule your meetings from your E-mail body. You can delay mails, boomerang and do other time saving things with this extension. You will even be allowed to merge your mails, create E-mail templates and see when people read your mail.
- SaneBox: It will help you to categorize your important mails. You can save a hell lot of your time with the help of this extension. You will be allowed to create a Whitelist for important E-mail address and the mails will be automatically moved to your inbox. The less important mails will be moved to ‘SaneLater Box’.
- Yesware: with this extension in your account, you will become able to track each and every mail send from your account. It can batch-send mails too.
To know more about Chrome Extensions, you can dial Gmail Customer Support Phone Number and ask the experts.
If you are using Gmail app on your mobile then it’s very important for you to enable Gmail notifications ‘On’ so that you will become able to respond to any mail you receive instantly. You will receive a notification every time you get a new mail. This facility can also be availed on your desktop version. In that case, your web browser will notify you about the incoming. If you need detailed help on the topic, you can talk to our experts at Gmail Support. They will provide you sufficient knowledge and even guide you how to do that.
While using Gmail app on your mobile, you have to enable the feature first to get the notifications. Go through the steps below:
- Tap the Gmail app to open it.
- Click ‘Menu’ at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Now you have to choose your account.
- Click the checkbox next to ‘Notifications’ to enable notifications.
- Choose ‘Inbox sound and vibrate’.
- You are allowed to choose your notification settings like sound and others.
- You can also setup notification settings of your android device.
Once you enable the feature, you will start getting notified about the mails you receive. You can instantly respond to them accordingly. Gmail Technical Support is dedicated to provide you finest and instant help on any topic related to Gmail. You can call them and ask them for help anytime you need.
“I like the way how Outlook shows Emails in a pane, it’s very irritating to go back and click on next mail again and again.” I’ve heard this so many times from people and every time I told them that the same is possible with Gmail also. Now I’ve decided to provide a detailed briefing on the topic. You can also consider talking to the experts at Gmail Help if you need professional help.
To change the preview pane, you have to enable to feature first. Go through the steps below to learn how to enable the feature on your Gmail.
- Login your Gmail account and get to your homepage.
- Now click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the page and choose ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- On the Settings page, click on the tab labeled as ‘Lab’. This option might be on the top right menu.
- Choose Lab and scroll through the entire page to find ‘Preview Pane’.
- Click ‘Enable’ next to it and choose ‘Save Changes’.
Once you have enabled the feature, you will now become able to change the way you scroll through your mails and go through a bulk of messages. Consider the steps provided below to do so.
- Now you can see a new option located next left to the gear icon. This is the preview pane button.
- Click on the button and choose accordingly.
If you need further help, then ring Gmail Toll-Free Helpline Number and take guidance from the professionals.
Your inbox is the default homepage for your Gmail account. You can choose the style of your account and you can also categorize your mails to manage your account better. The homepage you actually see is the Primary section of your inbox, there are other sections like social, promotion, spam and trash etc. two more sections are available for your account that are by default invisible, you have to make them visible to access those messages. You can take assistance from the experts at Gmail Support on the topic as they can guide you better.
To change style for your inbox, go through these steps.
- Login to open your Gmail account.
- Click the little gear icon to open ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Inbox’ tab.
- Go to the section named as ‘Inbox type’ and select according to your choice. You can choose from Default, Important First, Unread First, Starred First and Priority Inbox.
- You can manage more options like ‘how to filter mail’ and ‘show important markers’.
- Choose the settings accordingly and remember to ‘Save’ the settings after you finalize your selection.
These settings will help you to manage your inbox and categorize the mails you receive. You can change these settings as many times as you like. If you encounter any problem in the above provided demonstration, then you can dial Gmail Customer Support Number and our technicians will help in the most effective and fastest way possible.
With the offline Gmail feature, you can access and even respond to your messages when you don’t have internet connectivity. Availing this feature is easy as you have to install the offline Gmail extension to your web browser and the mails will be synced to your browser memory. You should never use this feature on any shared or public computer. Install it on your personal computer and delete all synced messages from your browser if you are uninstalling it from the system.
If you need detailed help you should consider Gmail Help for the purpose.
If you are using multiple Gmail accounts then only one account will be synced to your browser that is the account you used at the time of set-up. If you want to add messages from other accounts then you are allowed to do so. Follow these steps to perform the operation.
- Begin by visiting chrome://apps/.
- Go to Gmail Offline.
- On the bottom left corner, you will find your Email address. Click on the address.
- Choose ‘Sign in to another account’.
- To sign into another account, follow the on-screen instruction.
- Once you add that account, the mails on that account will also be synced to the browser memory.
Continue the same procedure to sync messages from more accounts of yours. If any step of the above operation seem hectic for you then dial Gmail Toll-Free Helpline Number and ask the experts.
You can read, respond and even search your mails when you are not connected to internet. This is possible with the offline Gmail feature. This facility offered by Gmail will allow you to use Gmail even when you are not online. It will help you to connect yourself in emergency. For detailed help, ask the experts at Gmail Support.
Offline Gmail feature can be used only on your computer system. Once you install Gmail Offline on your system, your mails will automatically be synced with your browser’s storage. Follow these steps to install Gmail offline on your system.
- Go to Chrome Web Store and visit Gmail Offline page.
- Click on ‘Add to Chrome’ and then choose ‘Add app’.
- Visit chrome://apps/ on Chrome.
- Click on ‘Gmail Offline’.
- Now click ‘Allow offline mail’.
- To finalize your selections, click ‘Continue’.
- Wait for the app to be installed properly.
- After the installation is done, your mail synchronization will start. Don’t close your browser now as this will interrupt the process.
- If the synchronization process is taking too much time, try Sync optimizer Chrome extension.
After everything is done, go to chrome://apps/ and choose ‘Gmail Offline’ to access your mails offline. Don’t install Gmail offline on a public or shared computer as this will allow anyone to see your messages. If you need further help on this topic, you can dial Gmail Technical Support Number and ask the experts.
Gmail offline is a brilliant feature offered by Google to its users. By installing Gmail offline on your computer, you can receive and respond to your mails even when not connected to internet. Your mails are synced with your chrome browser and you become able to access your mails through Chrome browser. If you haven’t availed the facility yet, then take help from Gmail Phone Number.
You should make sure that you install Gmail offline only on a trusted personal computer. If you install it on a public or shared computer then anyone will get the access to your Gmail account and your security will be under threat. You will have to uninstall Gmail offline in such case.
To uninstall Gmail Offline, follow these steps:
Delete The Offline Data:
- Open Chrome browser and go to chrome://settings/cookies.
- Go to the search box and type mail.google.com.
- You will see all the synchronized mails here. Click on ‘Remove all shown’.
- Click ‘Done’ to delete all of them.
Uninstall Gmail Offline
- After you delete all previous mail, uninstall the extension so that no new mail will be synced to your browser.
- Go to chrome://apps/.
- Look for Gmail offline and right click on it.
- Choose ‘remove from chrome’ to uninstall the extension.
Once you uninstall Gmail offline, you will no longer be able to access your Gmail account without internet connection. If you need detailed assistance on this topic, consider Gmail Help.
Gmail services are very easy to use, that is why Gmail is one of the most favorite webmail service providers around the world. To enhance your Gmail experience, you need to enlarge your contacts list. By adding more contacts it will be easier for you to send E-mails without remembering the email address.
To do so, you can take advice from the Gmail Technical Support. The following steps can also guide to for the same.
To add your Gmail contacts to your Hotmail account, go through these steps.
- Use your account details to login Hotmail.
- Look for the ‘chat’ icon. The chat icon is located next to the setting’s ‘gear’ icon. Tap the chat icon to open a drop menu for you.
- You can see the options of Facebook, Google and Skype.
- Choose according to your need and allow.
- On the next page, click ‘connect’ to finalize.
To add a new contact, follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Outlook’ button at the homepage.
- Tap the red button saying ‘People’.
- Now choose ‘+New’ to add a new contact.
- You can now see the add contact page. Fill all the required fields and click ‘Save’ to save the contacts.
These are the two simple ways to add contacts in your Hotmail account. If you see any trouble with these or you want to find other ways of doing the same, you should dial Gmail Tech Support Number and the required help anytime.